Forever and then some.
So, it's been forever since I've posted.
"Why has it been so long?" you might ask.
...go ahead and ask, I'll wait...
As the title of my blog might suggest to you, I had originally intended this to be a photo blog. Less with the words, more with the pretty pictures. It seemed to work reasonably well until I discovered that Google doesn't allow you to delete photos from their server once they've been uploaded. You can obliterate the link to the photos, but you can't actually remove the photos. To be fair, that was a couple years ago - perhaps it has changed since then. That said, I found something better: Flickr.
Flickr is what I was searching for in the first place.
I might occasionally post here if I have something to say, but don't hold your breath. Instead, I invite you to waste time elsewhere: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shahv/
Happy trails.
Shahv
"Why has it been so long?" you might ask.
...go ahead and ask, I'll wait...
As the title of my blog might suggest to you, I had originally intended this to be a photo blog. Less with the words, more with the pretty pictures. It seemed to work reasonably well until I discovered that Google doesn't allow you to delete photos from their server once they've been uploaded. You can obliterate the link to the photos, but you can't actually remove the photos. To be fair, that was a couple years ago - perhaps it has changed since then. That said, I found something better: Flickr.
Flickr is what I was searching for in the first place.
I might occasionally post here if I have something to say, but don't hold your breath. Instead, I invite you to waste time elsewhere: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shahv/
Happy trails.
Shahv

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home